Create Cross Stitch Chart software by the author Keiji Ikuta is free software serving its purpose of designing a chart for cross stitching. The beautiful designs can be transferred on weaving cloth making them most attractive and acceptable in masses.
The software, introduced on May 18, 2012, has very unique features which are very useful for cross stitching. These features are as follows:
- The software is capable of exporting or importing chart from or to other image formats like png, jpg, bmp, gif and ico.
- It helps in drawing pixels with mark for distinguishing the different colors.
- It also helps in drawing back stitching.
- It provides color palettes.
- One can see the real view, print view and print preview of the stitch chart very easily on monitor.
KG-Chart for cross stitching can be designed for each liking having fabulous colors. Variety and patterns are innumerable. There is no need to pay the author for its use.
The latest version of the software is 1.24.04 and is available for download. Minimum system requirements are Windows 7, 8 and Vista, XP, Server 2008 in both English and Japanese. True Color Display card and 1024×768 or higher monitor is also required.
Its file size is 1.15 MB.
Drawbacks of software:
This software has no features for reverse-assemble and reverse- compile. It cannot be used for critical purposes.
Despite certain shortcomings, the software has found very fruitful use in cross stitching industry in preparing beautiful designs and patterns. It is recommended for use by the individuals as hobby stitching or for commercial purposes.