The main features of Lucid Electronics Workbench are given below-:
- Calculate the value of a load resistor- it can estimate value of load resistor for LED (light emitting diode) depending on the voltage supply and LED characteristics. It also contains several standard LED products for selecting from. Once the load resistor value is calculated, standard resistor values table can be viewed so that closet resistor value can also be selected if required.
- Ohm’s Law calculator- it is a handy function that calculates classis values of power, voltage, current, and resistance when you enter 2 values in this calculator.
- Values of power supply component- users can choose from a wide range of power supply kinds as well as enter power supply load and transformer voltage. The application calculates values for capacitors, diodes, load current, and output voltage.
- Values of regulator circuit component-: Lucid Electronics Workbench contains a number of fixed and adjustable regulator types. It also includes web links for regulating components provided on availability. Pin outs and case styles are displayed. Resistor values and capacitor values are displayed for adjustable regulators depending on desired supply voltage and output voltage. You can make use of power supply component values for calculating input supply voltage.
- Values of transistor circuit component-: with this application, you can calculate emitter resistor and collector resistor, bias resistor, and capacitor values for emitter and output bypass. It also displays actual component values and component values depending on the standard component values. It also allows you to view or print output including applicable schematic.
- Values of 555 timer component- with this application you can calculate component values for timer circuits depending on known details: 1. Calculate duty cycle and frequency based on R1, R2, and C1, 2. Calculate R2 and C1 values depending on R values and frequency, 3. Calculate R2 and R1 values depending on duty cycle, frequency, as well as frequency tolerance values. It can also display actual component values and component values depending on the standard component values. You can then view or print the output that contains applicable schematic.
- Values of Zener diode regulator component- with Lucid Electronics Workbench, you can calculate filter capacitor and load resistor values for easy Zener diode regulator circuits depending on Zener diode and circuit load characteristics.
- Reports- many reports are available which can be viewed as well as printed.