I was always in a search for a cool gaming PC mouse and finally I have found myself Razer Naga Epic Mouse. This mouse is really great with wireless rechaargeable trackpad installed in it. This mouse has touched my heart with massively multiplayer online gaming options. I am now a great fan of Razer by buying this mouse and playing games like Rift, World of Warcraft and Eve Online. Imagine what I can perform now with the 12 programmable thumb side game buttons with this mouse.
A person can go through my experience with this mouse before deciding to purchase it. I have listed the guidelines and reviews from my side for this novel black gaming mouse thinking that it will be helpful for other buyers also:
- Reviews before buying: I went through research for good reviews and bad reviews before my decision to buy this product. Mostly I found the bad reviews are posted only because users did an error in using and operating the mouse. When I carefully operated the mouse with the settings then I have found then this is a mouse with plenty of buttons and 5,600 DPI.
- Why one needs to pay for it: Paying a little bit extra was quite ok for me for this novel mouse because of the LED backlighting and customizable pinkie-side inserts that attracted me a lot. Also, the black, stealth and silver finishing of this mouse is really stunning to match my laptop.
- More than simple logitech trackpad: My old Logitech mouse was not capable enough to handle heavy gaming activities. This new gaming tool is like a medium to get mastery over MMOs for me and I can now go through all those complicated gaming control schemes.
- Almost fitted to my hand: When I played games with this new Razer Naga Epic mouse, then I found that its design is bigger than what I can handle. But, I am not taking it as a major flaw. This is because operating in overall manner it does not create that much hassle. I will give 9/10 for this reason.
- Nice control: Naga has a great control with inclusion of new features. I can see fast responses when I click for forwarding, crawling and adjusting different positions of a game character. This was not possible with my old fashioned mouse. Hence, paying around $100 is not a bad deal for sliver.